MONTREAL — March 3, 2017 — Matrox? Imaging will be offering classroom training on the recently released Matrox Design Assistant 5 flowchart-based machine vision software at its Montreal, Canada headquarters from May 1 to May 3. The three-day instructor-led course will provide in-depth training on developing applications using the latest iteration of Matrox Design Assistant, the first hardware-independent integrated development environment (IDE) that lets users easily create an application flowchart and HMI and take projects from concept to completion in record time, without the need for conventional programming.
The training session is tailored for systems integrators, in-house integration specialists, machine builders and OEMs who wish to develop vision or inspection systems for deployment on Matrox smart cameras or any PC with GigE Vision? or USB3 Vision? cameras, including Matrox 4Sight GPm industrial computers.
- quickly and easily configure and deploy vision applications by constructing a flowchart instead of writing traditional program code,
- easily create simpler flowcharts with recipes that allow sharing the inspection logic and most settings for similar object types,
- set up the operator view (HMI),
- choose the best analysis and processing tools for their application, and
- interface to automation equipment like PLCs all within the Design Assistant IDE.
Workshop sessions plus one-on-one time with Matrox development experts ensure that attendees leave the training with the knowledge needed to solve real-world applications.